Bonus #2 Email for Post-Coronavirus
You can copy-paste this content or download the PDF file with the button at the bottom. For security purposes, you can’t attach word documents.
In your client email you will want to make sure it includes all of the following:
- new sanitation practices and policies
- advertised reopen date
- expectations on what may visually be different when they enter the clinic
- changes to the payment process
- changes or new guidelines relating to the use or availability of communal spaces/amenities
- updates to intake forms (if applicable)
- Post coronavirus cancellation changes to encourage rescheduling if the client feels unwell or has had known exposure
- How you will handle the situation in case you find you have been exposed to protect upcoming clients
- occupancy limits and spacing requirements as applicable
Dear [INSERT NAME],
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy.
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome clients back to [INSERT CLINIC NAME].
We are excited to announce that we have a projected reopening date of [INSERT REOPENING DATE] and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the SPCP and [INSERT GOVERNMENT ENTITY]. Due to the way things are shifting and changing by the hour, if not the day, we will be confirming and making required adjustments if need be one week at a time.
We have been working hard and making changes to accommodate the new intensified guidelines. Our reception area is temporarily closed as is [INSERT WHAT IS CLOSED/RESTRICTED].
The entrance will be kept locked to restrict access and accommodate social distancing.
Clients will be asked to wait in their car and notify us by phone of their arrival.
[THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO INSERT OTHER PHYSICAL CHANGES YOU HAVE MADE, HOW YOU WILL HANDLE CONSULTATIONS IF VIRTUAL, AND ANY CHANGES SUCH AS ELECTRONIC CLIENT HISTORY FORMS THAT YOU CAN GENERATE IN GOOGLE FORMS.]
Our new hours of business will be by appointment only.[IF YOU WILL BE OPERATING SPECIFIC HOURS ADJUST TO SUIT].
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience for our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with required health and safety guidelines.
Initially, we will be offering [INSERT WHAT PROCEDURES YOU WILL BE PERFORMING].
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee client and staff safety:
- Technicians will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- [INSERT I OR OUR FRONT DESK STAFF] will welcome you upon arrival and request you disinfect your hands and guide you in storing your personal items.
- Please arrive wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth.[IF YOU WILL BE USING ANOTHER MASK PROCEDURE INSERT THAT.] We will then go DIRECTLY into the treatment room.
- Temporary closure of [INSERT ANY COMMUNAL SPACES THAT MAY BE CLOSED]
- XXX will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.[IF OFFERING NOTHING INSERT THAT IN PLACE OF THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE
- We are taking your payment in advance in a manner to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- No cash payment transactions onsite.
- All payments will be collected via credit, debit, or gift cards.
- If I, or a staff member, find they have been exposed or develop symptoms, we will immediately follow recommended health guidelines including personal quarantine.
As a reminder, to keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or other communicable illness. We will be confirming your appointment by phone the previous day. If any health issues arise, please notify us and we will get your appointment rescheduled.
- Please reschedule if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the clinic sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by staff.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests when scheduling your appointment.
- Arrive wearing a mask and follow new guidelines for storing personal items.
To book a treatment, please visit [INSERT BOOKING LINK] or call us at [INSERT PHONE NUMBER].
At [INSERT CLINIC NAME], our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and offering [INSERT PROCEDURES YOU WILL BE OFFERING] to our clients once again.
The [INSERT COMPANY NAME] Team OR [YOUR NAME & CLINIC NAME]