Clients & Experience
My clients & experience are diverse. I’ve been in your position, management, practitioner, marketer. Been your guest and customer. I understand your prospects and clients. B2B and B2C prospects need to hear different things to make a decision and take action.
Web content and strategies for wellness, hospitality, and tourism.
Professional Clients & experiences:
SPCP: Training manuals. Contributing editor for their newsletter for four years. Content, editing, and deadlines. PowerPoint-based materials for lectures. Ongoing articles for trainers and newsletter.
- Five years as reviewer for Milady Publishing
- Contributing author for “Tips and Tricks for Permanent Cosmetics.”
- Co-author of Esthetician’s Safety Handbook
- Contributing editor for the first and second editions of Milady Standard Esthetics: Advanced Textbook.
Stylist Newspapers: A monthly column for 20 years.
NCEA: Articles and PowerPoint-based webinars. Also, test writing, and lecturing.
Trade Magazine article content:
- Les Nouvelle Esthetique
- Skin Deep
- Skin Inc.
- Pulse Magazine
Diverse Clients & Experience
- Noel Asmar Group – email series content
- Jindilli – web content
- Circadia – web strategies for readability
- Institute of Advanced Medical Aesthetics – USP branding
- ISPA’s Academy division – educational business articles
- Salishan Resort – marketing blog article
- Aegialis Hotel and Spa – marketing blog article
- Swinton Park Resort – marketing blog
- Rudding Park Resort – marketing blog
- Dromoland Castle – marketing blog
- Lynn Van Norman Medical Massage – redesigned web site, social media, and e-mail marketing
In my own business, writing has included:
- web content
- blogs, articles
- school catalogs
- curriculum content
- student manual
- PowerPoint presentations
In 2014, self-published a safety handbook for permanent cosmetics.
Blog on travel and wellness. Visit to see my reviews, stories, wellness and travel tips. Spa Travel Insider.
Let’s set a time and explore your needs. Call: (office) 1- 541-344-7789;
Skype 1-541-255-2167 or click on the Contact Form to email me.